- To register for a NYOS sport please fill-out the online or printed-out version.
- Turn in a physical form. They are valid for 2 years.
- If you have not already turned it in, you will then need to electronically sign the Concussion Acknowledgment Form.
- Our league requires that we have Birth Certificates on hand to verify eligibility for the following sports: Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Cross Country.
- Finally you will click on the fees section and pay for the sport your child will be participating in. You can pay online or you can present a check made out to “NYOS Charter School” at the front desk. Please write the sport and the student's name on the check.