Student Parking & Drivers License VOE Forms
VOE Forms and Parking Permit Applications can be picked up from our receptionist or Secondary Principal. Once complete, forms can be turned in to Ms. Benoit at [email protected].
Drivers License VOE Forms
High School students may request a Verification of Enrollment (VOE) form which is necessary for obtaining a driver’s license permit or updating a driver’s license. Students should allow at least 2 business days for requests to be processed before picking forms up from the campus receptionist.
Students will be considered eligible when 1) the school considers the student currently enrolled at the time the student applies for the VOE, AND 2) the school awarded the student credit for each class the semester prior to application for the VOE. If the student was not awarded credit for each class the semester prior to application for the VOE, the school should examine attendance records for the semester prior to application for the VOE and determine whether the student was present 90% of the time each class was offered. If so, the VOE may be issued. If the student did not receive credit and did not attend 90% of their classes, the school attendance committee and/or administration may approve a plan establishing conditions for the student to meet to receive a VOE.
Only student drivers who register with the receptionist will be permitted to drive to school, with Seniors being given priority. Student drivers who actively attend ACC or whose schedule allows them to leave campus during the day will also be given first priority.
- permission must be obtained from the Secondary Principal
- students must be in compliance with the school attendance and discipline policies;
- students must drive a safe, legal, and environmentally-sound vehicle as determined by the Principal or designee;
- written approval must be obtained from the student’s parents or guardians;
- student’s academic performance must be acceptable as determined by the Principal or designee;
- students will be required to purchase a parking permit for $50;
- students must fill out an application and provide the school with proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license;
- parking is prohibited anywhere off campus, including the neighboring businesses and hotels;
- parking permit must be displayed in the car at all times;
- students under 18 years of age are prohibited from driving with more than one passenger in the vehicle under 21 years of age who is not a family member per state law (HB 3483).
A student’s privilege to park on campus may be revoked at the Principal’s discretion