Is your rising 4th-12th grader interested in playing volleyball for the 22-23 school year? Volleyball tryouts will take place on Saturday, July 9, 2022. Please see the list below to learn tryout times for each grade level. Our athletics registration form must be completed ahead of time for all students participating in tryouts so that we know how many students to expect.
Additionally, all paperwork - including physicals - MUST be signed and turned in before a student can step foot on the court. If a physical was turned in for your student last school year, please note that physicals stay on file for two years and so it will still be on file for the 22-23 school year.
Elementary (4th & 5th Grade)
- Saturday, July 9th from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Coach Contact: Valerie Sutton ([email protected])
Middle School (6th - 8th)
- Saturday, July 9th - from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Coach Contact: Chelsea Hernandez-Glass ([email protected])
High School GIRLS Volleyball (JV & Varsity levels)
- Saturday, July 9th from 1:30 to 4:00 PM
- Coach Contact: Shelbi Suarez ([email protected])
Secondary BOYS Volleyball (7th - 12th)
- Saturday, July 9th from 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Coach Contact: Peter Erickson ([email protected])
Players will need the following equipment for tryouts:
- Knee pads
- Tennis shoes
- Appropriate workout clothes (t-shirt and shorts)
All jewelry must be taken off before athletes can step foot on the court.