Our campus nurses would like to introduce families to a brand new section of our website: the Nurses' Corner! Please go here to visit our Nurses' Corner and access all of our nurse-related resources. Resources include:
Medication Authorization Form:
- If your child needs medication at school for the 21-22 school year, you must fill out a medication authorization form. There are two different versions of the form:
- Medication form that will be given for 14 days or less
- Medication form for the whole school year
- Please print the appropriate form and turn it in to your campus nurse with the medication in the original bottle on your student's first day of school. Please note: if medication needs to be given for the whole year, that form requires your pediatrician's signature. Please have this done during summer break.
- If your child has allergies that require emergency medication, asthma, or seizures, please have a primary care physician or specialist fill out and sign an action plan and turn in the appropriate form to a campus nurse the week before school starts. Action plans help campus nurses know how to best support your child during the school year and how to contact you if needed.
- Once the 21-22 school year has started, when your child comes home from school each day, please check their backpack. They may have a nurse pass to let you know if and when they were seen by a campus nurse. Please be rest assured, if it is a serious matter, you will get a call from a campus nurse beforehand.
- For any head injuries, you will receive a call from a campus nurse detailing the evaluation that was done, and this form will be sent home with your student.