Attention, Elementary Parents! You're invited to our Elementary Parent University on Tuesday, February 12th from 5:30 to 7:00pm at the Kramer Campus! Teachers and staff will be leading fun and informative breakout sessions on the following topics:
- Making Math Count!: Strategies for Building Counting Skills and Number Sense in Early Elementary Students - Ms. Erhart, Ms. Wrinkle, and Ms. Thompson
- Tech Tools for At-Home Learning - Ms. Tanner & Ms. Suarez
- Healthy Minds, Hearts, and Bodies - Coach Ball, Ms. Werner, & Mr. Juraska
- ELA Support at Home: Strategies for Reading, Writing, and Spelling Development - Ms. Cavett, Ms. Bader-Saye, & Ms. Hefner
- Competency-Based Education at NYOS - Ms. Garcia, Ms. Obenshain, & Ms. Gladwell
To learn more about each session, go here for our flyer. Each topic will be offered three times – come for one session or stay for all three! No RSVP is required.
- 5:30 to 5:45pm: Welcome/Drop-off kids at childcare – Kramer Art/Music Rooms Building B (Childcare will be provided by our TAFE students and donations are gladly accepted to support TAFE's competition fees)
- 5:45 to 6:05pm: Breakout Session 1 – Kramer Classrooms
- 6:10 to 6:30pm: Breakout Session 2 – Kramer Classrooms
- 6:35 to 6:55pm: Breakout Session 3 – Kramer Classrooms
- 7:00pm: Pick-up kids from childcare – Kramer Art/Music Rooms Building B
Additionally, the Kramer Book Fair will be open before and after the Parent University until 7:30pm! We'll see you there!