Rising 3rd-12th graders (current 2nd-11th graders) are invited to participate in a Summer Basketball Camp at NYOS!
The two week camp will take place from Monday, June 27th through Thursday, July 7th in our campus gym and will focus on the following skills:
- Monday 6/27: Defense
- Tuesday 6/28: Ball Handling
- Wednesday 6/29: Pick and Roll
- Thursday 6/30: Competition Between Teams Picked
- Monday 7/4: NO CAMP DUE TO HOLIDAY
- Tuesday 7/5: Ball Handling
- Wednesday 7/6: Pick and Roll
- Thursday 7/7: Competition Between Teams Picked
Camp Time Frames:
- Elementary (3rd-5th): 8:00 to 10:00 AM
- Middle School (6th-8th): 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- High School (9th-12th): 2:00 to 4:00 PM
To sign-up your student, you must complete these steps by Friday, June 17th:
- Complete this google registration form.
- Complete payment for your student. Payment can be submitted online here ahead of time here. Otherwise, payment can be made at the door for $15 a day (cash only).
Participating students will need to bring the following items with them to camp:
- Waterbottle to fill up at the fountain and/or Gatorade or other hydration drinks\
- Donations of Gatorade, water, snacks, pickles or pickle juice, energy bars, etc. will be gladly accepted for all campers!
- A change of clothes or a t-shirt and comfortable clothing
- Basketball shoes with socks
- Students can choose to bring their own ball if it has their name on it, but we will not be responsible for any lost basketballs.
If we have a large influx of players, volunteers will be welcomed and the coaches will assign them as needed. For questions, please contact Coach Smith at [email protected]