Are you looking for a virtual summer camp opportunity for your student? The following camp opportunities are being offered for both Elementary and Secondary students:
- Varsity Tutors: Each camp consists of five week-long sessions. Families can sign up for one camp, or all of them. Camp themes include recycled art, making a LEGO movie, theatre, Minecraft, and more!
- Connected Camps/ Outschool: Offered at various times and days each week, Connected Camps provides themed camps focusing on topics related to technology, community, the arts, and more!
- Mad Science-Austin: Mad Science is offering both full-day and half-day camps focusing on all things Science related: from green glowing liquid to messages written in secret code to autonomous robots!
- Activity Hero: This resource lists a number of virtual camp opportunities focusing on themes that include chess, cooking, and even 3D modeling and design!
- Resource with 15 other virtual camps, prices and descriptions: This resource provides an additional listing of camps, from camps that focus on reading all the way to camps that focus on coding!