Are you looking for a virtual summer camp opportunity for your student? The following camp opportunities are being offered for both Elementary and Secondary students:
- Kids Acting Studio: Sing! Dance! Act! Create! This virtual camp for 4-19 year olds is a fun way for students to spend time connecting with friends and learning something new. Classes include screen acting, dance, Dungeons and Dragons, improv and more! Camps are one week or multi-week and 1 hour to 3 hours long depending on the camps they choose. Families can enroll in as many camps per week as they are interested in.
- Varsity Tutors: Each camp consists of five week-long sessions. Families can sign up for one camp, or all of them. Camp themes include recycled art, making a LEGO movie, theatre, Minecraft, and more!
- Connected Camps/ Outschool: Offered at various times and days each week, Connected Camps provides themed camps focusing on topics related to technology, community, the arts, and more!
- Mad Science-Austin: Mad Science is offering both full-day and half-day camps focusing on all things Science related: from green glowing liquid to messages written in secret code to autonomous robots!
- Activity Hero: This resource lists a number of virtual camp opportunities focusing on themes that include chess, cooking, and even 3D modeling and design!
- Resource with 15 other virtual camps, prices and descriptions: This resource provides an additional listing of camps, from camps that focus on reading all the way to camps that focus on coding!