Last week, NYOS TAFE students competed at the 36th Annual Teach Tomorrow Summit state competition, and as usual, they did an amazing job!
Our TAFE students earned 2 National Advancements, 8 Blue Ribbon National Invitations, 4 Silver Certificates, and 9 Bronze Certificates.
Students earned national advancements and national invitations in the following categories, each placing in the Top 5 in the state:
- Creative Lecture TED TALK: Sruti
- Impromptu Speaking: Sruti
- Outstanding Chapter: Haven, Danyelle, Kaylah Taryn, Diana, & Emily
- Chapter Scrapbook: Saxon, Haven, Sean, & Danyelle
- Interactive Bulletin Board: Anastaja & Samantha
- Project Visualize (Appreciation): Seth & Cameron
- Project Visualize (Educational Awareness): Ja'Tavien & Fiona
- Project Visualize (Fundraising): Lidya & Danyelle
- Project Visualize (Recreation): Mark & Alorah
- Portfolio: Kaylah
Way to go, TAFE Students!