On Tuesday, NYOS families attending the General PTA Meeting received a fundraising update from recent PTA-related events and voted on the PTA spring funding proposals. A total of $9,716 funded the following for Spring 2020. After the meeting, our PTA Board had the privilege of awarding TAFE students with their needed funding. We can't wait to see these resources added throughout our NYOS Community!
- 4th & 5th Grade Literature Library: $500.00
- Elementary Student Led Orchestra: $1,145.00
- "Learning for All" Elementary SPED Resources: $271.01
- Creative Action 1st Grade Programming: $1,600.00
- Creative Action 4th Grade Programming: $1,600.00
- Secondary Theatre Resources: $600.00
- TAFE Competition Fees: $4,000.00
The PTA's community programs will also fund two NYOS reading programs, an Elementary summer reading program and a middle school reading program, for a total of $1,676!