Is your current 9th through 12th grader interested in trying out for our co-ed soccer team? Co-ed soccer tryouts will take place on Wednesday, January 8th and Thursday, January 9th from 4:30 to 5:45 PM at the Walnut Creek Park baseball fields.
Prior to tryouts, all interested students must complete the following:
- Turn in Pre-Physical Evaluation Form, found here, to Coach Stroube
- Complete Online Registration Form for Soccer
- Turn in copy of birth certificate to Coach Stroube
- Email a copy of the concussion form, found here, to Coach Stroube
- See the NYOS Athletics page for forms and other resources
Students who fail to complete all steps in the process will not be eligible to participate in tryouts. Additionally, students should bring cleats, shin guards, a ball, and water to tryouts. For questions, please contact Coach Stroube at firstname.lastname@example.org.