Get ready for Red Ribbon Week! Red Ribbon Week is an annual week for communities come together and show their commitment to a drug-free lifestyle.
This year's Red Ribbon Week theme is "Send a Message. Stay Drug Free." As part of NYOS Charter School's participation in Red Ribbon Week, our Elementary students are invited to dress in the following spirit attire throughout the week of October 28th:
- Monday, October 28th: Proud to be Drug-Free Day (wear red)
- Tuesday, October 29th: Give Drugs the Boot Day (wear western attire)
- Wednesday, October 30th: Team up Against Drugs Day (wear a team shirt or jersey)
- Thursday, October 31st: Sock it to Drugs Day (wear crazy socks)
- Friday, November 1st: NYOS is Drug-Free Day (wear at NYOS t-shirt)
To learn more about Red Ribbon Week go here for a flyer.