Our 6th graders have been learning basic economics, including supply and demand, cost versus profit, and company incentives to attract consumers.
As part of these lessons, our 6th graders are hosting an Economics Bake Sale during the following dates, times, and locations:
- Next Monday, April 22nd from 3:45 to 4:15pm, Building A Lobby
- Next Tuesday, April 23rd from 3:45 to 4:15pm, Building A Lobby
- Next Wednesday, April 24th from 3:45 to 4:15pm, Building A Lobby
- Next Friday, April 26th from 12:45 to 1:15pm, Whitetop
- Monday, April 29th from 3:45 to 4:15pm, Whitetop
Stop by the bake sale to contribute to our students' projects and enjoy a variety of treats, including vegan and gluten-free varieties, sodas and, store bought items