Contact Info, COVID Testing, & Schedule
Please note that as of August 17, 2021, NYOS Charter School is still working with Spectrum to get all campus phone lines setup. Due to continued delays from Spectrum, this is still currently in-process.
In the meantime, our main line, 512-583-6967, is a working Google voice line. If receiving a Google notification, this means that our Campus Receptionist is on the phone with another individual or temporarily way from her desk. NYOS is working to get two additional Google voice lines in place so that callers are able to get through more easily. We will send the numbers out when they are available.
The following list provides appropriate individuals who can be contacted via email regarding our 21-22 Campus Plan and more:
- COVID-19 Campus Plan: email@example.com
- Notifying NYOS of Student COVID-19 Exposure: Please complete this google form, which is routed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absences and Doctor's Notes: email@example.com
- General Elementary Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Secondary Questions:
- Elementary Counseling & Social-Emotional Learning: email@example.com
- Special Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule Changes:
- Cafeteria Payments: email@example.com
- General Questions for Campus Receptionist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about COVID-19 Testing, Student Medications, & Allergy Plans:
NYOS is now partnering with Thermo Fisher to provide free COVID-19 testing here on campus! Individuals within our school community can receive on-site PCR tests and rapid tests every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 7:30 AM and 2:30 PM.
No appointment is needed, but before receiving a COVID-19 test, you must register here. This will allow you to complete HIPAA require information prior to testing and will also allow you to select an optional appointment time if you would like to do so.
Upon completing registration, please check-in at the entrance of High School Building A (12301 N Lamar Blvd) to be tested by a Thermo Fisher representative. PCR test results will be available within 48 hours and rapid test results will be available within 15 minutes.
Please refer to the following schedule for school day start and end times for the 21-22 school year. Please note that start and end times can vary slightly by grade level.
Doors open for Elementary students beginning at 7:15 AM. To learn more about afterschool care options for students, please go here.
Doors open for Secondary students beginning at 7:45 AM. Optional tutoring is provided for Secondary students on weekday mornings from 7:45 to 8:15 AM.
A/B Schedule for the 21-22 School Year