Only student drivers who register with the receptionist desk will be permitted to drive to school, with Seniors given priority. Student drivers who actively attend ACC or whose schedule allows them to leave campus during the day will also be given first priority.
Student drivers will be permitted to drive to school under the following conditions:
- permission must be obtained from the Principal or designee;
- students must be in compliance with the school attendance and discipline policies;
- students must drive a safe, legal, and environmentally-sound vehicle as determined by the Principal or designee;
- written approval must be obtained from the student’s parents or guardians;
- student’s academic performance must be acceptable as determined by the Principal or designee;
- students will be required to purchase a parking permit for $50;
- students must fill out an application and provide the school with proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license;
- parking is prohibited off campus including the neighboring businesses and hotels;
- parking permit must be displayed in car at all times;
- students under 18 years of age are prohibited from driving with more than one passenger in the vehicle under
- 21 years of age who is not a family member per state law (HB 3483).
A student’s privilege to park on campus may be revoked at the Principal’s discretion.