High School Final Exam Schedule
- Two exam sessions per day: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. & 10:40 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. (homeroom from 8:00 a.m. - 8:25 a.m.)
- Post-Exam period - Lunch - 12:45 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Student tutorial time - 1:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
* All students, regardless of exemption status or early release, must be on campus from 8:00 a.m. -12:45 p.m. (either testing or if exempt or early release- in study hall)
Requirements for Exemption:
Students must meet ALL of the following items in order to be exempt from a final exam:
- 2nd Semester Average of 90+
- Attendance: Must have 0-3 absences in all classes for the semester to be exempt from any final exam (as of the Monday before)
- Submit exemption form the Monday before finals to Ms. Podd
- No students can exempt AP courses exams