Before Heading to a NYOS Event:
- Pass a COVID 19 Symptom Check (see below)
- If a player/coach/admin/official/fan is generally not feeling well, out of an abundance of
caution, please stay home.
- If a player/coach/admin/official/fan has had close contact with a COVID-19 positive
individual in the past 14 days, out of an abundance of caution, please stay home.
- COVID-19 Symptom Check (Adopted from UIL)
- In evaluating whether an individual has symptoms consistent with COVID-19, consider
the following question:
Have they recently begun experiencing any of the following in a way that is not normal for them?
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Loss of taste or smell
- Cough or Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Shaking or exaggerated shivering
- Significant muscle pain or ache
- Nausea or vomiting
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged at all events/contests for spectators and nonparticipants.
- All fans and participants not actively participating in the contest are encouraged to maintain proper social distancing before, during, and after the contest.
- Face coverings are encouraged for all participants and personnel while on the bench. The
use of hand sanitizer is encouraged before subbing in and after subbing out of a game.
Visiting Team Equipment:
- Teams will be responsible for bringing their own balls for pregame warm-up.
- Teams will be responsible for bringing their own water bottles to games. (Bottle refill stations will be accessible)
Links to leagues and resources for additional guidance: